e*thirteen's LG1 Race Carbon Enduro Wheels may have started as the little brother of our legendary World Cup DH Wheels, but have evolved over the past few generations into purpose engineered, Enduro World Series worthy thoroughbreds.
Although they share e*thirteen's custom carbon layup developed on the World Cup DH Circuit, every detail of an LG1 Race Enduro wheel has been through a fine tooth comb, to find the perfect blend of confidence inspiring strength, durability, and race winning performance, without a single wasted gram.
- The newest Enduro Race Carbon rims feature a hookless profile for improved tubeless performance and toughness, and a 500g (29") weight which accelerates fast, glides up hills, and descends like a champ in even the roughest of conditions.
- The 30mm inner width pairs perfectly with 2.3"-2.6" tires, maximizing traction without squaring off tire profile.
- These premium hoops are hand built with top of the line DT triple-butted, J-hook spokes to recently updated Gen 3 SL Race hubs, featuring e*thirteen's Captive End Cap System, and Triple Seal protection.
- Long lasting durability isn't compromised to achieve ultralite weight and quick, crisp engagement, as Race Hubs utilize our tried and true freehub internals and 6 degree engagement for great feedback and performance (available with HG, XD™, or Microspline™).
- We top it all off with tubeless tape, and our newest Gen 2 Quickfill Valves, so their ready to race out of the box!
- We're so confident in the engineering of these rims and wheels, they are covered by our LIFETIME GUARANTEE. *Front and Rear Wheels sold separately.
Wheels Sold Separately - Please add Front and Rear to build a set.
Front 27.5: 874g
Front 29: 924g
Rear 27.5 XD Driver:984g
Rear 29 XD Driver: 1075g