Originally from Brazil, I have been riding bikes for as long as I can remember. I started racing downhill in 2006 and was instantly hooked. I then moved with my family to the UK to pursue my dream of racing the World Cup circuit. I also work as a brand manager for e*thirteen's UK office. Here I race the national and World Cup series for the O'Neal downhill team. I believe my riding ability and speed continues to improve by working with my performance coach and riding motocross. I train incredibly hard fueled by the desire to always be a podium contender at any race I compete in. I truly enjoy training hard and working hard to achieve the goals I have set for myself.
- What e*thirteen products are you running on your World Cup downhill bike? LG1 RACE CARBON WHEELS, LG1+ CHAINGUIDE, PLUS HANDLEBAR w/ 35MM RISE, LG1 RACE CARBON CRANKS.
- Which product is your favorite and why? I love all the products, but the wheels stand out for me. As a Privateer having strong, lightweight and reliable wheels is a major priority. And I can safely say that the E13 wheels have surpassed my expectations and impress me more and more each race, making my life much easier.
- How has the transition been from living/racing in Brazil to the UK? It was a big change coming from sunland to the rainland right? LOL. But yeah, the level of racing in UK is different and super high as you are always battling with the biggest names in the world. I feel like it took me some time to get to that pace and get used to it, but feel like I’m getting closer and closer every year.
- What race are you most proud of this year? It’s been a tough season full of highs and lows, but qualifying 20th in Lenzerheide at the start of the year was a proud moment. It’s the first race of the year and you don’t really know where your form is at and then I go and qualify in 20th. That was a great feeling!
- What are your goals for the 2024 season? I really want to be consistently in the top 20 or 30 at the World Cups.
- What’s it like managing your race schedule and supporting the new e*thirteen office in the UK? I’m very lucky to have a job where it’s super flexible with my racing and they back me up 100%. I’m very grateful for the support. I love to give 100% in whatever I do. When I’m in the office I try to give my all, and when racing I'm 100% focused on the race. It’s a fine balance, but I love what I do!
- How have you helped with the development of e*thirteen products through your experience and racing? We always like to work together and it's amazing to work with a company that listens to their athletes and is not scared to try new things. The latest thing we worked on together are the new wheels that are coming soon and I’m super excited about!