MORE POWER. OPTIMAL CADENCE.
At e*thirteen, we're always striving to bring something new to the table. That's why we created the Helix cassette line - to offer unparalleled cross-compatibility without sacrificing performance.
As e-bikes have become more popular, we set out to engineer a close-ratio cassette specifically for them. Enter the Helix R 13-52T - a new 12-speed close-ratio cassette, specifically engineered for steep terrain where climbing speeds are high, and descents are gravity-powered.
The 13T, in combination with a 32T chainring, at 85rpm cadence, will deliver speeds at or just above 32kmph/20mph, which is just beyond the speed-limited assistance of most e-bikes. The new 52T lowest gear and closer steps help riders clean the most technical climbs with newfound ease.
While the Helix R 13-52T was conceived with e-bikes in mind, it improves the ride experience for non-e-bike riders, too, allowing them to optimize their cadence on steep climbs and let gravity do the work on descents.
Like all e*thirteen Helix cassettes, the Helix R 13/52t delivers seamless cross-compatibility with SRAM, Shimano, and TRP 12s drivetrains, as well as improved shifting precision and wear life. Weighing in at 467g, the cogs are reinforced for high-powered e-bikes, yet light enough for weight-optimized trail bikes.
Experience the advantages of a close-ratio cassette on your next ride, with the Helix R 13-52T.
- Close ratio gearing cassette for better cadence and improved shifts under load
- Lower fatigue and extended range (Bio or Battery) with sweet spot cadence for max efficiency
- Helix R 13-15-17-19-22-25-28-32-36-40-45-52 vs Eagle™ 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-38-44-52
- Cross-compatibility with Shimano, SRAM, and TRP drivetrains and chains
- Aluminum and Steel clusters can be replaced separately to reduce service cost
- Patented two-piece aluminum/steel construction for strength, stiffness, light weight, and durability
- Reinforced for e*spec strength - 467g weight
- 5 bold anodized or PVD color options
- Tested extensively for analog and e-bike use