Change the way you'll look at downhill wheels forever.
Through a decade of development on the World Cup circuit and in the test and layup labs, we've created the latest (and greatest) LG1 Race Carbon rim, with a hookless profile, responsive stiffness, and incredible impact resistance.
- The 30mm inner width optimizes the profile of 2.3"-2.6" tires for maximized traction and rolling speed, and the 550g (27.5") weight offers the strength our World Cup Teams demand, at Enduro-like weights.
- By integrating the 7-Speed cassette and freehub body in the rear wheel, we're able to widen the hub flanges and drive side spokes by almost 12mm, creating a wider spoke path and near-dishless wheel that's far stronger than competitors.
- e*thirteen's exclusive 9T smallest cog not only provides increased total range, but also allows for the use of a smaller chainring, delivering the clearance demanded by our pro downhillers.
- Six-degree engagement is quick and dependable while not compromising long wear-life of the pawl and ratchet system.
- LG1 Race Carbon DH Wheels are hand built to the highest standards, and come equipped with tubeless tape and all new Gen 2 Quickfill Valves, meaning they're just minutes from the box to your bike!
- Like all our carbon wheels the LG1 Race is covered by our LIFETIME GUARANTEE, so its never your wheels preventing you from going full gas to the finish! *Front and Rear Wheels sold separately.
Wheels Sold Separately - Please add Front and Rear to build a set.