PURPOSE BUILT. CONFIDENCE TO SEND IT. CONTROL TO OWN IT.
Riding has progressed, and riders demand a tire to complement their most capable bikes. e*thirteen engineers and top athletes together developed Grappler tires for excellent performance, and for the roughest and most technical terrains.
By incorporating a rugged casing and exceptionally high grip tread, the Grappler tire enables riders to reach new levels of thrills without the spills. See your line, where you used to see limitations. Grappler tires are designed to go steeper and deeper with absolute confidence.
- Extensively engineered tread design for the most control in steep aggressive terrain, dry or wet
- Available in Downhill or Enduro specific casing option
- Two exclusive compounds: Endurance-high efficiency and low wear and the MoPo compound-for ultimate grip
- DH and EN casing options deliver sidewall structure and protection choices to tailor to weights and rider preferences for front and rear applications
- Knob profiles engineered to reduce fold-over for positive cornering at aggressive lean angles
- 2.5” width, available in 29 and 27.5 wheel sizes
ENDURANCE: Tacky 50a compound turning shoulder tread with a harder 56a center compound for better tread wear and lower rolling resistance
EN: Dual Ply 120tpi w/Aramid bead and reinforced tread with Apex EN inserts
29" x 2.5" | DH Casing | Endurance Compound: 1405g
27.5" x 2.5" | Enduro Casing | Endurance Compound: 1175g
29" x 2.5" | Enduro Casing | Endurance Compound: 1290g
27.5" x 2.5" | DH Casing | Mopo Compound: 1320g
29" x 2.5" | DH Casing | Mopo Compound: 1395g
27.5" | 2.5" | Enduro Casing | Mopo Compound: 1150g
29" | 2.5" | Enduro Casing | Mopo Compound: 1225g