MOST RANGE. CROSS COMPATIBLE.
Helix Race 9-52T Cassettes are engineered to deliver precision shifting performance with Shimano, SRAM, and TRP 12s drivetrains.. now with an industry leading 578% gear range. e*thirteen’s proprietary 9-tooth cog combined with the new 52-tooth largest cog enables the use of a smaller chainring for improved clearance, lighter system weight and a lower bail out gear ratio without high gear compromise. The unique 2-piece design, with 2 alloy largest cogs and 10 chromoly cogs, supports replacing individual clusters as they wear, which lowers cost and waste while maintaining optimal performance. Forged and CNC optimized from SCM445 Steel and AL-7075-T651 alloy, Helix Race 9-52T cassettes are light enough for weight conscious trail bikes at just 392g, yet tough enough to take the abuse of high-powered e-bikes. Future proof your ride and expand your range, without compromises, with the Helix Race 9-52T. Available in the full Helix color range, including long wearing Intergalactic PVD.
- Widest range in the galaxy at 578% (9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 20, 23, 27, 31, 36, 43, 52)
- Cross compatibility with Shimano, SRAM, and TRP drivetrains and chains
- 2-piece design provides ease of assembly/service and reduces waste
- 2 largest alloy cogs cluster or 10 steel cog cluster can be replaced separately and affordably
- 43-52t cluster can be retrofitted to upgrade Helix 9/50t cassettes
- Unique 9T high gear allows use of smaller chainrings for clearance and weight savings
- SCM445 Steel and AL-7075-T651 construction for strength, stillness, light weight and durability
- 5 anodized or PVD options to coordinate with colors and components to match your dream build
- Tested extensively for analog and e-bike use