HIGH-END IS NOT RESERVED FOR CARBON ALONE
Gravity riders value aluminum's impact resistance and dependability, but until now, aluminum cranks came with a stiff weight penalty. At e*thirteen we love the look and durability of aluminum, so we put our engineers to work designing a new aluminum crank that leverages the modular spindle design of our carbon cranks and adds sweet machined arms to the equation.
Our new Helix Race Aluminum crank is a top-of-the-line aluminum crank that brings Enduro strength at a Down Country weight: just 556g for 165mm.
Extensively weight-optimized, almost every visible crank surface is CNC machined from a burly forged blank. It's available in black or bronze, and compatible with Boost or Super Boost chainlines by using our e*thirteen Helix Race Direct Mount Flip-Flop Chainrings.
- Engineered to deliver Down-County weight with Enduro strength
- Forged, CNC Machined AL-6066-T6 arms and 30MM AL 7050-T7 spindle
- Compatible with Helix Direct Mount Chainrings for Boost/Superboost Chainline
- Self Extracting Bolt System
- Proven creak-free Quick Connect ring interface
- Molded crank strike boots and thick, clear polymer protective decals
- Available in 3 sizes: 165mm, 170mm, 175mm
- Offered in two machined and anodized finishes - Bronze or Black
Not compatible with UL or SL Chainrings.
30MM AL 7050-T7 spindle
Interface P3 Connect
170 x 73mm: 566g
175 x 73mm: 574g