More adjustability. Better retention.
With nearly two decades of being the most used chainguide on the World Cup Downhill circuit, e*thirteen guides are trusted by the world’s top riders. Constantly searching for ways to improve the rider experience, we designed the Vario Chainguide with user preference and choice in mind, allowing riders to customize the guide according to their needs.
The Downhill guides are ready for the toughest riding. Most appropriate for all downhill or freeride riding on bikes with 140mm travel and up.
Available as Full Coverage (seen on this page) for traditional ISCG05 bikes and "Lower Only" version for applications on most popular high-idler bikes.
Full Coverage Guide Features:
- Adjustable upper slider: The Vario compact slider offers lateral infinite adjustments to cater to different chainlines, using a simple single bolt mechanism.
- Versatility in mounting: The armature can be fixed either inside or outside of the guide backplate to better suit various bike setups.
- Choice in coverage: Riders have the option of choosing between a longer, full-coverage slider and a shorter, ultra-compact slider.
- Bashguards: Includes a selection of bashguards for 28-32 or 34-36 tooth chainring sizes.
- Optional lower idler: For those who prefer, the downhill guides can be used with or without the super quiet, low-friction stealth lower idler for maximum chain retention.
Guaranteed to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for 5 years after original purchase