The Zeppelin e*spec Tire is a purpose-built rear 27.5” tire for high-performance e-MTB. The rigorous demands of full power e-bikes require specific tread design and casing construction. We engineered the Zeppelin to deliver high volume for support, puncture resistance with an increased contact patch to optimize technical climbing and improve braking. All of this while lowering rolling resistance, increasing wear life and providing easy tubeless install with reliable air retention at low tire pressures. Available in 27.5", the Zeppelin 2.7" is the perfect choice for mullet setup pairing with our Grappler or All Terrain tires up front.
- The Zeppelin's high volume 27.5” x 2.7" ends the debate of 2.6 vs 2.8, delivering the traction, suppleness, damping and support of a wider tire, as well the ability to run lower air pressures, without the unstable feel.
- The Zeppelin takes use e*thirteen's Endurance Compound first for its 30% longer wear life and exceptional durability, and secondly for maximized rolling efficiency, which reduces battery consumption.
- e*spec TR has a lighter single ply nylon casing, with supportive and puncture resistant 72 TPI thread count, and a full nylon breaker in tread and sidewalls for added puncture resistance and tubeless performance.
- e*spec EN is constructed with a dual ply nylon casing with 120 TPI thread count for added suppleness and damping characteristics, a full nylon breaker, and features our Apex EN sidewall reinforcement.
- Large, edgy center knobs have a slight paddle arrangement, providing generous high torque climbing traction, even in loose conditions. The alternating center knob placement also improves the distribution of load across the contact patch, improving wear life and self-cleaning efficiency, as well as enhancing grip on slippery slabs and roots, while still digging into loose terrain. This center knob configuration also helps to provide a more predictable feel and consistent traction when transitioning from straight-line to aggressive cornering angles.
- Side shoulder knobs are heavily buttressed to withstand the cornering forces of heavier e-Bikes. The shoulder knobs feature horizontal upper sipes to maximize cornering traction, and arched cutaways with accordian side sipes, which help to control deformation and grip in uneven terrain like rock gardens and rooty areas.
EN- Dual ply 120tpi
EN- Full Nylon breaker and Apex EN 20mm Sidewall insert